MSc. Electrical Engineering
School of Engineering and Science
Jacobs University Bremen
Alexandra Filip was born in Motru, Romania, in 1990. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Jacobs University in 2011. Her Bachelor thesis was on Multi User MIMO systems. During her undergraduate studies, Alexandra worked as a Teaching Assistant for the General Electrical Engineering I/II and Digital Signal Processing courses. The summer following the second academic year, Alexandra was an intern in the MSP430 Lab of Texas Instruments and worked on testing ultra low power TI microcontrollers. This work was continued in the summer of 2011 with a Werkstudent job. In September 2011, Alexandra joined the Transmission Systems’ group at Jacobs University to pursue her Master studies. Alexandra was awarded the MSc Stipend endowed by the Hanseatische Waren Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co KG.
- (2013): Hierarchical Modulation to Support Low-Density Parity-Check Code Design?. 9th International ITG Conference on Source and Channel Coding (SCC), Munich, Germany, 2013.
- (2013): Physical-Layer Key Generation Supported by RECAP Antenna Structures. 9th International ITG Conference on Source and Channel Coding (SCC), Munich, Germany, 2013.
- (2012): Adaptive Multiuser MIMO-OFDM QoS-Based Scheduler Using Virtual Channel State Information. First IEEE International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC 12), Beijing, China, 2012.
- (2012): Peak-to-Average Ratio Reduction with Tone Reservation in Multi-User and MIMO OFDM. First IEEE International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC 12), Beijing, China, 2012.
- (2013): Physical-Layer Security. Jacobs University Bremen, 2013.